JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 08:35
It's going to be another great day. I know the Trump-deranged woman who spearheaded the San Francisco program to have MS-13 tattoos removed for free so that they can assimilate more easily into our communities. She and her wife are lurking here and I wish them well.

Good Morning Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
When I've come across people who have done bizarre actions like this...I'm curious why.

What happened in her life to make her want to "help" these deeply disturbed individuals. Does she feel that she is doing the Christian thing, acting as Jesus would have? Giving them a second chance, teaching them about love, kindness, paying for sins through prison time, and then asking forgiveness.

I didn't start out writing this, as it turned out. Perhaps God spoke to me, well, I know he did. Until we can fully forgive and emanate love, we still have so much work to do(I say this as someone who has never had a run in or faced violence from MS-13 members). Just trying to figure her out. If she lurks here, I wish she would let us know her thoughts. I would love to hear.
09:55 AM - Mar 16, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 10:55
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It's complex. She is a refugee from El Salvador and was Marxist indoctrinated in the UC College system. She was a childhood friend of my former friend and business partner of over twenty years. Her disdain towards bad white man was palpable and an issue so I tolerated her on the rare occasion we were forced to interact. She had a son before she realized she was gay and this is a young man that I love who is a very gifted jazz musician. I have always felt a lot of compassion for him. We all make our own beds. I let God do the judging. I just name it. This is one of the lower levels I've interacted with here in SF Bay. I assure you that these are very dangerous people. I have sat at the Christmas dinner table across from Google and Facebook executives who were much too presumptuous around who I am and they were very loose-lipped regarding their disdain for President Trump. Let's See What Happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 March, 12:42
Thanks for the background. I have no doubt these are the worst of the worst criminals, after all, they do the cabals nasty work.

I lived in SF area in the early 2000s, hubs worked in the city. It wasn't a fun place to be even back then. Friends have moved from the East Bay to Reno/Tahoe to get away from the craziness.

I'm so glad that you have a relationship with her son, what a blessing you are to him in his life. Young men need positive, "normal" role models.

My kids, all well educated(too educated in my view), all girls...often speak of white man bad. It saddens me. I ask, what about your dad? And they say...well, he's different. But, he's not. He is the very thing they think they are fighting against. It's hard to keep my mouth shut when they say they can't find a strong man to date, only wimpy guys.

You are a good guy, Fan.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 March, 07:43
Interesting background for sure. When you say they are lurking here, do you here on AU?

Although these "people" are dangerous demons, what comes to mind for me always is WWJD.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.” (Matt. 5:43–44).

The first recorded words of Christ on the cross are “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing” (Luke 23:34).

For me I have always felt that some can be "transformed" through prayer, but in the end, it is God who will make the final judgment for them. Not all can be saved. Deprogramming can take years for some. This by far is not an easy fete to take on but we can keep trying. Prayer can be very powerful.

I like what she wrote here - Andrea Jones 👇