P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
If you wanna see people really lose their marbles, VK should change his verified Twitter handle to JFK JR. What say you @VincentKennedy ? No pressure, but 3/16 at 10:10 would be a good time to do it. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
10:44 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 March, 10:25
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Timing is everything. I doubt VK is going to rush revealing his true identity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
16 March, 10:21
I don’t think that we VK is JFK jr…..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 March, 09:41
Im ready....In my Heart i know he is with us and safe....and yes being a Secret Agent Man.
#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1GWA #CommunityMan #CommunityLOVE
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
15 March, 11:52
LOL... That would be something.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 March, 11:48
It’s Happening…I Know It You Know It We ALL Know It!!

NCSWIC!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
15 March, 11:02
Interesting that ANONUP has the same blue check. I'm assuming it will be on 11/22/2023. Isn't that VK's last day.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 March, 10:59
My preference back in '18 was a
Fireside Chat w/ Trump & Melania...

& 2 high winged chairs w/back to the
camera until Trump invites them to
disclose... JFK Jr & the Beautiful
Carolyn.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 March, 10:53
Wow, he can turn on & off his blue chk mark, bc it wasn't there last wk or this wkend, w/c I think I posted it here on AU,when I noticed his avatar changed & w/o a blue chk. Let's all manifest for the big reveal soon, since 2023 is nearing to a close for a new year... πŸ™

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 March, 10:56
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I think he said it went away when he changed his avatar, but yes I agree can’t wait for the fireworks. 😎

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 March, 10:50
I was hoping for 11 ~ 11~ 2023 βš”οΈ