JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 09:16
Seen here today. I hope they come with milk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 March, 09:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 09:58
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I appreciate you.

I appreciate you brother! Thank you for all your guidance and support…I will always be grateful and never forget what you and so many have done for me on this journey of a lifetime. God Bless you 🙏🏻❤️
10:00 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 10:04
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
What are you talking about?!!!
YOU are saving ME right now!

🇺🇸 👊 🇨🇦

15 March, 10:10
WE are ALL Saving each other….shoulder to shoulder no one person above another. You all taught me my role so I can play my small part in an Army of Angels. I owe everything to everyone who came before me in this perfect plan and push me to the best that I can be and discover who I am. Always a work in progress, I know that WE Win because God already won 🇺🇸🙏🏻🇨🇦