Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 March, 10:27
VK on Twitter - 10:11am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
15 March, 11:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’ve never read the bible, have an interest in doing so, but fail to see the point of it if it’s been altered.
Fasting is good if it’s intentional, I did some involuntary fasting as a 19-20 year old and it puts a strain on you mentally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
That's a dangerous veil to use, "everything" has been altered so then investigate or learn of nothing then?
01:08 PM - Mar 15, 2023
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
15 March, 02:04
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Valid point.
Do I have to pick a religion to follow and what bible version would be the best?
I believe in a creator but never picked any specific religion’s creator to worship.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 March, 02:26
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Nope! I was a minister, am not now, and won't be again. "DO" read all the oldest religious texts you can find though, they contain our collective history.