Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It turns out that the hottest chat-up line of 2023 is "No, I haven't paid any council tax either, but I did read all the Q drops".
07:40 AM - Mar 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
15 March, 08:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Did my doctorate in Aberdeen, Martin, and I thought the council there was like the mafia... I was thrilled to be exempt from the tax as a student but was horrified when the tellavision people barged into my flat because they thought I was 'stealing' their signal. I proved to them that the tv in the rented flat was IN THE CLOSET as I stopped watching that crap in 2001. Unbelievable that a doctoral student of British history doesn't have time for the telly, don'tcha think?
Honestly, Britain scared me a bit as even in 2006 - 12 I could see the wokeism and control being implemented in all aspects of life.
Much respect to my awake brothers and sisters in the UK who refuse to participate in their control system!
(Oh and pull those titles from the woketard Su-SUCK-es. We don't want them in the USA either!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396