Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 12:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
14 March, 01:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Add a little MEQ & I see these dates equal 30 days

- Q posted V video 16 Feb (2019)
- V for Vendetta anniversary 17 March.
It might be a stretch but “Done in 30” ?

Now to someone who’s decodes are worth a view is MEQ…

MEQ has hours of decodes on V,
The 8x pics below is from the Series 7-Part 3, and you’ll find so much more in any of his posts.
(Last 2x from Series 7 - Part 1)

🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
14 March, 08:57
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
I'm trying to find the Q post of the Vendetta movie. Do you have it, please?

IAM NJoy @NJoy
1/2 reply….

Hello, not an easy answer but I’ll try my best.

Ok…, I don’t see just one post/drop MEQ connects V to, but pics I shared are from Series7-Part3 (S7P3), MEQ begins with drop 2222 here, which was his starting point as he explains further in.

From there, too many drops to simply list & nor do I have the skill or expertise of MEQ to articulate in just text form to be specific I’m afraid. But at the bottom (2/2) I’ve listed just a few to start.

MEQ’s decodes do really need to be viewed (mind maps & info) with the breakdown, simply due to the depth of his work, and the multiple layers involved.

Personally, MEQ’s decoding helped me see the precise correlation to the LoW Manual & drops, he’s packaged it up brilliantly. V the movie has it all, & MEQ broken it down for us to digest (should we choose) with much more ease & clarity.
05:50 AM - Mar 15, 2023 (E)
In response America First to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NJoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM NJoy, click on at the bottom under it