Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 March, 06:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just seeing this post now today…haven’t been on here as much…hubby & I watched the series together awhile back. Seeing it again with new eyes 👀 after seeing it the first time makes one sit up & take notice knowing what we know now. It really does blow your mind💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
14 March, 07:49
Did you know of this?

https://twitter.com/j00ny3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 07:55
In response America First to her Publication
Yes, i did.

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
14 March, 05:15
I just watched it on PRIME VIDEO,,very good movie,,a must watch

Philipp Anon @gigu
14 March, 02:04 (E)
i saw this post this morning while at work and said: tonight i'll watch it again.
so i have 7 pm now.
i'm watching v for vendetta now

14 March, 02:14
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
Nice! I'm going to watch it this weekend, too.
will be interesting to see it with new eyes.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 March, 01:09

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 March, 01:04
I kept seeing this post and passed over it so many times, just watched it, thank you and yes an amazing movie.

Wouldn't it even be more amazing if the 17th of this month would be the end of the movie? 😎👍

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 12:49

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 March, 10:51
;)

14 March, 10:57
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
GM Brett :)

michael notsch @wwgq
14 March, 10:38
There is a photo of RFK Jr. with person in that mask, maybe his cousin 😉 I tried to upload it but it did not work.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
14 March, 10:33
Good flick too. Anyone know what happened to the Wachowski brothers? And just out of curiosity does anyone know if the movie Southland Tales has anything dto do with this stuff? In the intro the mention operation "cue" and its just a very bizarre movie.

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
17 March, 07:24
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
The Wachowski brothers became the Wachoski sisters. Honestly, who knew that there were trans sisters making movies now?

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 March, 07:08
[They] have to show you first, it's one of [their] rules.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 March, 06:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Haven't seen it. Is the movie worth watching or just kind of a so-so movie that we already know the ending of? 🤔😅
It's really difficult to pull self away from digging rabbit holes.😅

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 March, 08:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
These 2 also worked on V for Vendetta as well....did not know this about the 2 movies

Both sisters are trannies

IAM NJoy @NJoy
14 March, 01:16
Add a little MEQ & I see these dates equal 30 days

- Q posted V video 16 Feb (2019)
- V for Vendetta anniversary 17 March.
It might be a stretch but “Done in 30” ?

Now to someone who’s decodes are worth a view is MEQ…

MEQ has hours of decodes on V,
The 8x pics below is from the Series 7-Part 3, and you’ll find so much more in any of his posts.
(Last 2x from Series 7 - Part 1)

🙏

IAM NJoy @NJoy
14 March, 01:19
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
PS - I was noting MEQ’s decodes being worth the view over mine above. When I re-read after posting, thought I should clarify that detail 🤦‍♀️
Sorry if that was unclear x

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 March, 08:57
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
I'm trying to find the Q post of the Vendetta movie. Do you have it, please?