Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
BREAKING: Antifa smashing doors and windows at UC Davis entrance where Charlie Kirk is speaking
10:02 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Aintno Buddiesbiznezz @Skipper
15 March, 12:51
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If someone were to fire shotgun shells loaded with salt at them it won't kill'em yet they won't forget how stupid they were for a long time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 March, 10:42
spoiled brats out of control.
wonder how much they get paid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 March, 10:41
pos

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
14 March, 10:18
No way! That's where I grew up. Any other info on this incident?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
14 March, 10:24
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Nevermind, found it on Twitter. Crazy

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 March, 10:27
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Wow...Really hits home for you then..

Here is this
BREAKING: Antifa smash windows, clash with police at UC Davis Charlie Kirk event
Antifa members were caught smashing windows and doors and vandalizing the campus
https://thepostmillennial....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 10:04
JUST go ahead and call me an ahole if ya want, Mr. Kirk looks secret orgish to me, so is it orchestrated, BE happy to eat crow if found wrong, I haven't mentioned it yet, but kinda wonder.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 March, 10:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Who knows....I don't trust any of them except Trump