Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
You got to watch the Q Plan Unfold in real time right here in our sacred space.
Be happy. ♥
09:03 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
15 March, 02:29 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Dear frens, Thank🙏 you, for being you🐸
Thank you🙏 for all the good things you do for humanity and the children. I am so grateful for all the LQVE we give to each other here at AU. You are the most Brave and Beautiful Frens in the world💜🌏FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 March, 01:51
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 March, 06:07
❤️

Julie Que @JulieQue
15 March, 12:33
I’m happy an grateful to have been part of AU family! And, am happy to have great AU folks like you to showus the plan! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 March, 12:07
I AM - don wanna play anymore games tho😁its a blessing for real😄..like many others..so grateful 🙏

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 11:18
I am. I couldn't be more grateful to be here among the best hearts and souls that I have never met :). I would have gone absolutely bonkers without all of you. Very grateful.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 March, 09:15
I Am! ☺️❤️🥰🙏🏼

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 March, 09:18
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
That's how WE do!!!

TOGETHER! ♥🌹

https://twitter.com/AFGlob...