SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
If you name just one thing, or collection of things, that makes you believe John Kennedy Jr. is still here with us, what would it be?

For me, it's his cousin, Robert Kennedy Jr. I don't find him to be a cruel man. From the slight smile and touching-the-nose thing ... to the pic of a masked man on the anniversary of the crash ... to the pic of him with a masked man in DC ... and then discovering, from John's former girlfriend, that John had a mask collection all over his walls, well, that makes me have a lot of hope. Could it still be one big psyop? Yes. But why? Time will tell...

Feel free to share your story -- we'd love to hear!

(And doesn't RFK Jr. seem like the type who would speak out if it wasn't true? But I've never heard him deny it. Very curious...)
08:48 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 March, 10:06
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
SAMEā¤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 March, 09:43
its the feeling you get when some resonate and the facts point to a alive and graceful JFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 March, 09:18
I remember soon after the accident, then scrubbed, "official" photos put out by the Navy of a mannequin torso with its hand cleanly gone from the arm (as if the mannequin's hand fell off or something), and wearing a light blue button up shirt, all rigid, dry and unwrinkled. Flagrantly, in-your-face fake. The relatives enjoying a boat ride for his "memorial" added a solemnly unreal touch.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 March, 07:55
I knew for sure when i saw this gentleman on rsbn the trump rally wilkes barre PA ā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ™

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
16 March, 03:04
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
YES YES YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ange Love @LoveM
15 March, 07:54
For me, it was that radio interview and pic of the agents investigating the parts soon after their plane incident. Sounded like his voice and personality with the "thought provoking" questions. Looks like Carolyn and John. He is a man of many gifts from GodšŸ™šŸ»āœØšŸ•Š

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 March, 07:47 (E)
Yes, for me Robert's reaction was one but also Field McConnell led us to believe he was alive and that's enough for me. I also remember the rally with the woman who looked exactly like his wife. That was very convincing. The biggest thing is I live in an area where they erected a statue of JFK and John John as a little boy holding his hand. I go to it everytime I am struggling emotionally with all of this. Why now? Why would it be there now? I believe it would be the cruelest thing to have us believe that he is alive if he isn't. I will never forget hearing of the plane crash. I was dining at a restaurant whose bar was playing the coverage on the TV. I had just shopped at a craft store because I was going to design the floral arrangements for my wedding. I just feel it in my gut now that he's alive. I remember when Mad Dog used to call in to Field's show. I just believe. It made sense. We shall see :).

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
15 March, 07:44
"Touch your nose if JFK Jr is still alive,"
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 March, 07:35
ā¤ļø this family and this is my favorite video I have ever seen ā¤ļø

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 March, 07:33
Mask technology recently utilizedā€¦.
Example 2šŸ’„

connie wright @cowri
15 March, 07:32
His VOICE when he called into Field McConnell's radio shows. It made me cry. And maybe he was MadDog too, which cried after a court date -what they did to him for years. God gave me common sense. Tree of Knowledge...Trust the Lord God with all you might.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 March, 07:29
SPEAKING TRUTH about these sick people šŸ˜•

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 March, 07:29
Example 1 of mask technologyā€¦

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
15 March, 07:26

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 March, 07:24
Ditto

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 07:08
Already knew a lot of stuff, and first I was like FK NO< then was like hey wait a minute, already knew some stuff, was like BS GOD did not let them go down.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 March, 06:39

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 March, 06:39
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I got about 15 more ...haha

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 March, 09:09 (E)
100% agree! šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸŒŸ because there is just something about John!! Faith! ā¤ļø

14 March, 09:16
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
šŸ™šŸ’™

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
14 March, 09:06
100% alive

14 March, 09:08
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
But care to share what makes you believe that 100 percent? šŸ˜Ž Not challenging you, just curious. šŸ’™If you'd rather not say, that's okay too.