Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 02:16
Ok what are you manifesting today.
Write it down!
Speak it out loud!
See it as tho it has already happened and we are just waiting on it to get here.

>>Today Lord I see that the evils of this world are finally pushed out into the public eye for reckoning and justice.
>>Today Lord I see that the people of the world will learn to communicate in a way that brings a timeline of peace, prosperity, joy, and sovereignty to every soul on Earth.
>>Today Lord I see that the plan of your Patriots warriors bring this to fruition.
>>Today Lord I see the future of the human race evolving to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in Your All that IS.
>>Today Lord I see healing for all that are sick, and provisions for all in need and suffering in all ways.
>>Today Lord I see protection for each and every warrior that is working in your plan for humanity.
>>Today Lord I see the binding behind Your vault door that is inescapable of both satan and all his demons.

Please all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Labowski @Hal1977
All these things in Jesus name! Amen!
02:26 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hal1977 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Henry Labowski, click on at the bottom under it