Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 March, 06:01
We fight against evil because [they] killed the Son of God and they want to do the same exact thing to all of us.

Trusting in religion or thinking someone is going to “take care of it” for you is not going to happen.

The current fight is a battle of the mind.

Ultimately we create our destiny, which will result in justice and peace for future generations down the line.

This is why fighting daily, is important. This is why not giving up is key.

Your fight is our children’s future.

Thank you for everything you do!

Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 01:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
./sync

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So when I woke up this morning I had a vision. Idk what or who but anyway.

Someone is working with 2 children, for some reason they are special. I was getting a name or names something like Cleo or Leo.
They may not be sick at all they may just be threading in and out of another density.
If you let them know what it is their minds will figure it out on their own. It is a normal thing for them they just dont realize it. Take the fear away and their minds will understand what to do.
12:01 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
We the People @grandmatobe
14 March, 04:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
might be nothing, but I stumbled across this sync

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 05:36
In response We the People to her Publication
I like Shane, but I do not believe he is Jesus nor do I understand a lot of what he says.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 March, 12:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Probably nothing to do with me (I'm a proud Leo) but my neighbor stopped me yesterday to tell me code enforcement will be shutting my water after the magistrate permits it......I'm not technically "fearful" about this but I could feel it festering as I search for a new house and I don't want to be thrown out on the streets