Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We fight against evil because [they] killed the Son of God and they want to do the same exact thing to all of us.

Trusting in religion or thinking someone is going to “take care of it” for you is not going to happen.

The current fight is a battle of the mind.

Ultimately we create our destiny, which will result in justice and peace for future generations down the line.

This is why fighting daily, is important. This is why not giving up is key.

Your fight is our children’s future.

Thank you for everything you do!

Godspeed.
06:01 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
16 March, 01:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Don’t forget “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but ‘they’ are MIGHTY in power through God, to the pulling down of strongholds!” We literally have a military of Hosts, here to help; mighty supernatural beings, not of this world, waiting for the descendants of the Living God (created in His/their image) to command them! Don’t let your angels be bored! Just like a platoon they wait to act upon the the leaders command. That’s why God says to declare “command ye me!” Or “Me, start commanding!”
Also, “Let us create man in Our image.” Father=Spirit, Son=Flesh, Holy Spirit= soul
I agree, we are in a battle of the mind- for our thoughts, will and emotions=SOUL. “And fear not them which can kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: rather fear him which is able to destroy both body and soul in hell.”
THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 March, 03:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 March, 02:36
Fort et unis 🙏💖💫

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 March, 12:19
Right on, DoQ+! This is a war on consciousness.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 March, 11:44
Okay Doq, exactly WHO killed Jesus?
And what happened to Lucifer falling from grace and ruling the earth?
HELLO! Doq, do you not think that we should ALL OF US - remember Jesus' words, "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do?"
And, wasn't the crucifixion prophesized in the Old Testament? Like, it was supposed to happen just as our 'movie and matrix' are supposed to happen? I love Jesus BUT -
I am not a "digital soldier" or a Patriot because Jesus was crucified. I am a Patriot because I want to see an end to Satan's rule. Period.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
14 March, 11:17
It's the only reason I keep going. I wa t my unborn grandkids to know they are safe and can play in the street like I did. I want that back for me as well.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
14 March, 05:02
Ephesians 6:
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist on the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having belted your waist with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having strapped on your feet the preparation of the gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the Devil. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
We are God's Army:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Battle Hymn Of The Republic | Kim Collingsworth | Official Performance Video - YouTube

Kim performs her arrangement of this classic American song. Kim has several family members who have served in the military and her love of God and country is...

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
14 March, 09:58
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
WOW!! Love the Battle Hymm of the REPUBLIC!!!!

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
14 March, 03:47
I needed to hear that today! Thank you!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 March, 02:12
🌷Rebirth In Mind/Soul 🌷

One must wisely Innerstand the FINAL clash of the two worlds now ...the one that is departing and the one that is BEing born.

When consciousness ascends to the plane of the soul, we enter a world that exists at a higher frequency, where all of life is united through the medium of ✨light✨... the separative appearance of physical matter that has shaped our separative thinking through the ages is no longer an obstacle into 'perceiving' the greater reality. The eye of the soul observes the wholeness and oneness that will underlie the birth of a new world civilization.

The ‘landscape’ of the new world will ignite the flame of the soul through Beauty now inconceivable. Waves of divine light are raying forth in resplendent bursts of color along with waves of supernal sound which will charge the ‘petals’ of the crown chakra to open wider... governing through the spirit of Love, and this wisdom nurtures the flowering of the Soul.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 March, 06:16
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Beautiful 💖 So it is✨

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 March, 02:09
THE GREATEST RESET / AWAKENING

It is our individual & collective heart fields that will create a beautiful new world… What happens when our Poles Shift (WITHIN) ?

The Brain has an electro-magnetic field. Polar shift (loss of magnetics) may shift consciousness into greater expanses of awareness.

If we have merged the Human Body with AI, or altered our DNA (eg COVID jabs) then when our Poles Shift there is a possibility it could have a negative impact on those that are ‘less human’ (transhumanism) in some way.

Our technology (ie magnetic stored information, computers, electronics etc) could be completely wiped & cease to function.

Humans could lose a portion of their memory, could be great blessing (as we forget the hurt, suffering, & reasons we hate) we begin again in an expanded memory of universal consciousness.

There is a Connection w/ Earthly Akashic consciousness.

Might this accelerate the emergence of a new human? 👇

https://youtu.be/Hiq8dEF_R...

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
14 March, 12:30
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Fascinating.
Thank you.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 01:21
./sync

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 12:01
So when I woke up this morning I had a vision. Idk what or who but anyway.

Someone is working with 2 children, for some reason they are special. I was getting a name or names something like Cleo or Leo.
They may not be sick at all they may just be threading in and out of another density.
If you let them know what it is their minds will figure it out on their own. It is a normal thing for them they just dont realize it. Take the fear away and their minds will understand what to do.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 March, 12:55
5:5 🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 12:37
We fight every day and God is with us!
God will also help us battle and we will no longer run this planet on auto pilot!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
14 March, 12:11

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 March, 12:03

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 March, 11:37
great message; you should post more :D
sending you love Doq

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 March, 09:47
Godspeed = 75
Biden Lose = 75
ESTHER = 75

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 March, 09:05
Godspeed 🙏

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
13 March, 08:57
Già....creiamo il nostro destino. Questo strano film che stiamo vedendo aveva anche lo scopo di farcelo capire., non c'era altro modo per cambiare le cose....mostrare la verità, non era sufficiente raccontarla.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
13 March, 08:53
YESSIR!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 March, 08:53
Wow spot on because Jesus said if they hated him they will hate us

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 March, 08:51
Thank you for all you do Doq ❤️
You have helped us navigate some rough waters over the past 4 years
Grateful for you and all of my AU family here
🙏

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
13 March, 08:36
Very well said 💪

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 March, 08:31
🥰❤️
In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 March, 08:06
Thanks Doq. Godspeed 🙏❤🙏

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
13 March, 06:48
Thank You n Godspeed 💞

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 March, 06:47 (E)
I do not trust religion but do trust Almighty God 💯

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
13 March, 06:34
ThankQ You Doq 🔥

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 March, 06:13
Thank YOU and Godspeed DoQ!🙏🇺🇸❤️🐸

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
13 March, 06:07
Hey doq