Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 03:21 (E)
Rolled into town last night. mom's been sick all week and tested positive for COVID yesterday, she was running a fever all last night. It was very good that I decided to make the drive and come see them, listened to my gut. Strong intuition that I'd be needed again. 🙏🏼

I convinced her to take Ivermectin and also brought a bag of alternative healing herbs and elixirs which I gave her last night. I'm trying to teach them other healing ways. The look on her face when I busted out my tuning forks and hockey puck. They must think I'm crazy, but I don't care, will do whatever I can to help them.

With mom sick I'm taking dad to chemo this week, which breaks my heart. 😢 PET showed 3 new cancer spots in his neck/jaw. We walked in and it was like someone stepped on my chest, so much pain, fear, and suffering in one room. I teared up 3 times sitting there. Was like I absorbed it all walking in. Sitting barefoot in the sun by a waterfall, praying and trying to rebalance.

It's 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 March, 04:12
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 March, 04:13
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Can get Fenbenzadole at Chewy.com Under Panacur or Safeguard brand names.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
I purchased Fenbendazole on Amazon in pill form.
10:11 AM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from judith Kennison, click on at the bottom under it