Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Shining light in dark places. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Pilgrims Society - YouTube

Arlene Johnson talks about who is in the Pilgrims Society and the things they get up to

06:28 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 March, 01:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, you never fail to motivate me to open more tabs. Thanqs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 March, 01:22
Wow, I didn't expect her talk to end like that.
Sad that people are still concerned with skin color.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 March, 07:41
what ☔️ Storm, Mr prez?

You’ll see.

Serenity in the Storm👇

You been livin thru it for 6+yrs…

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 March, 12:09

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 March, 11:47
Great post. Thank you Martin.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 March, 11:11
Hi Martin, thanks for posting. I studied these creeps. Closely. Have an observation. Trump exposed and deposed "London Bridge." Right in front of the whole world. (Op Ed)
This little exercise since 1666? Is over. Done, Finito! Vatican finance is repossessed. Crimes against humanity.
Let the healing ✨ continue, gracefully.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 March, 10:53
I was looking for an old VK tweet on what he stated that 45 is the bringer of a NEW world order, not of the dark (Bush/Dracos), but of the light in Peace/Love-Harmony, as he's the leader of the W&W/Blue ray oraphim restoring Mother's system w/ the team on the move/covert missions. This was the closest thing I saw.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 March, 11:11 (E)
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Closer, but I know there was another tweet where he stated 45 is the the bringer for the NWO- NEW BRAVE WORLD, since we frontline team were transitioning Mother's system into, that began the 1st wave of 5G-amma/CME codes back in Sep/2018,back to Great Default design by the builder races of her system...to realign to the future timelines of the Universe & prevent lives to be lost due to the Dark plan by the dracos to wipe out many lives, including all the volunteers that affected the future events...the Avenger movie, a documentary Q movie series, like the Matrix, on BTS happenings/characters (key players) who had to come up w/ the plan (New World system in America w/ New Keystones away fr the old system/old world in EU/Middle East) to prevent wiping out many avenger/volunteer warriors.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
14 March, 10:03
Thanks for the share, Martin. Never heard of this one. Going to have to do a little research.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 March, 09:19

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 March, 06:36
👍