Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 01:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nothing is more important in this whole world than loving one another, it is the key that secures our Future together.
God Bless President Trump, our Q Military and all our Patriots,
God Bless and Protect every child on earth and may God Bless America forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 March, 10:34
Felt like James Brown yesterday, until my aunt who will not completely wake up asked me if she should take her savings out of the bank. This person is one of the few who have received texts of 90% of what I have found. I am so freaking tired of trying to carry them. Today I feel like that 💩 you scrape off the bottom of your boots. Told her this morning I was gonna have to rest. If she asks me why, I am going to ask her one question which is, “How & why was the Fed created?” Shortest of answers will do, no need to get in the weeds; but if the words Titanic & Jekyll Island isn’t in her definition…I’m done. I’m done anyway to be honest.

A lot of self care today God willing.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 March, 03:41
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I will add to this that sometimes people surprise you. God help us ALL get to the other side. 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 March, 09:03
Have to admit, there are many days that I wish I didn't know what I know. I see so many walking around who are literally clueless. There are days when I just want to burst! I keep all I know in the back of my mind, praying & keeping faith in God that I will be needed for them or something bigger. There is a reason for the season.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
14 March, 12:34
This platform is a safe haven it’s nice to bounce back and forth keeps you grounded so many God loving people to help push through this journey. God Bless

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 March, 12:26
Yeh K
Quit being a bunch of woke pussies and get on you're horse and ride
I can't even imagine going to war with the wimps we have as children these days
My god
Hit em with your purse boy

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
14 March, 12:23
What if you're sincerely NOT sure exactly why you're here?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 12:25
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
That's ok, too,
I believe it's still meant to be.
Just flow, if you can, and maybe eventually, you will get the answer you need.