Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 March, 05:45
Absolutely fkn retarded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
13 March, 05:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Like the 'Raid[tm]' commercials of the 1970s. Just more blatent. Now we are supposed to eat them too? 😊
Uh, NO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 05:57
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
They need to quit playing like God can't just smash them out of the sky with no human intervention.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
GeoEngineering they have named it. National security is the claim aparently. Dane Wiggington. Published a lotnof information on the subject. Ever heard of him Maam?
06:08 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
13 March, 06:10
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
No but ty for the heads up.....yep started by UN sociopaths, I was like THEN HOW they get the black op planes, "some secret org contractors" etc....I was told, via what fiat death and trafficking, TY for the info patriot.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
13 March, 06:14
Check him out. Yes, agree about the "psychopathic aspect" of the idea 💡. Add note: I actually flew into hurricanes 🌀 as a job, was in a weather unit in the military. Been studying this a while also. There is a lot the general public is not aware of about it. Of that? I am confident. Nice to chat Stephanie. 👍
Thanks 😊 Brian