Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 March, 12:21
Interesting thread between
Coral and VK on Twitter. 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
13 March, 01:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Lucky she grew up with a copy of the single-source reference for all truth that gives her a right to condemn others.

So how's the 'infallable word' thing work in light of the fact that the bible was assembled by a secretive group of powerful people whose motives seem questionable at best, and it contradicts itself in many places?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Condemn, no.
Judge, discern, ask questions, yes.
I believe this is a test of faith and to ignore VK's thought provoking prodding is silly.
I only require two verses in all of scripture to secure my faith in my Father, God.
Psalm 24:1
2 Timothy 3:16
01:37 PM - Mar 13, 2023
In response Other Half to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Capy @Capy
14 March, 06:38
YOUR WORDS SO INSPIRE ME

14 March, 06:44
In response Capy to his Publication
That's a blessing! 🙏🤍
My words are divinely inspired, I thank God for giving me the right words to say in each moment.

13 March, 04:58 (E)
GOoD. 😊🙏🤍

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
13 March, 08:55
Things to remember...
Address God the Father and give him praise and homage to HIS Name.
Thank God for all His blessings:
our homes, jobs, skills & abilities to learn an honest living to support our families and help others.
Thank God for His Gift, Sacrificing His Son on the cross.
Praying for his will to be done on Earth is a good thing but remember the majority of His will has already been done, the establishment of His church, Christ's Church because Jesus shed his blood to build it.

There's no need to pray for the kingdom to come because it already came at Pentecost.

Asking for strength and wisdom to be overcomers in the times of Temptation is also a good thing. Always ask for Spiritual Blessings and things.
And the big Closing...Ask in Jesus' Name.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
13 March, 03:33
When the people fear the government there is tyrany. When the government fears the people there is freedom.
- Thomas Jefferson

The Tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots, it is nature's manure.
-Thomas Jefferson

Ladies and gentlemen, the tree of liberty thirsts. The tyrants run amok. If not now, when? If not us, who?

My fellow Americans, from sea to shining sea, ring the bell of liberty.
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.