BlockII @BlockII
Hey everybody, sorry I’ve been kinda MIA the last few months. I’ve been focusing on clearing a lot of the programming in my own psyche that was making me a more toxic and fractured person than I was aware of. Been seeing a lot of progress in terms of personal relationships and how I navigate through life issues.

My advice to anyone struggling through the same process right now is don’t cling too hard to any single identity or idea. Even ones you developed after your own personal “awakening” process began. Sometimes, identities that helped us through one stage of our growth may actually be an obstacle to growth the further along you go. Clinging to that identity when the time to level up arrives will create an increasing tension in your life until something gives. When you’re truly ready to grow, you’ll come to realize the real mountain that needs to be overcome is yourself. Only at that point will you be able to continue the healing and growth process
12:12 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BlockII , click on at the bottom under it