Test upload fix 1
Is uploading pics working now for you?
12:58 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
CLight Love @CLightLove
09 February, 03:57
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
aaaaaw thats awesome fix!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
08 February, 05:52
Sometimes my photo or video upload hangs up. I've found that if that happens then I just refresh the page and it is there waiting for me, fully loaded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
08 February, 05:45
I'm guessing that's a no from me....lol👇

08 February, 05:43
test

test

test

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
08 February, 05:21
Thank you for this safe space! haha!!!!

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
08 February, 03:29
Pics = yes.
Link previews = no.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
08 February, 02:28
Thanks "K-Man" for putting the spot light on areas of concern. Gifs seem to work fine as well. Much, much faster!

C.L Delaney @CherLD
08 February, 01:39
testing

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
08 February, 01:46
In response C.L Delaney to her Publication
Love my First Family.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
08 February, 01:19
perfect !!! Thank you

Jack Anon @jackylope
08 February, 01:16
yes, works fine! Thank you!

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 01:15
Sometimes it hangs at a lower percent when I try to upload more than one image. At that point if I refresh my browser, all pictures are successfully uploaded and it asks me to complete my post.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
08 February, 01:32
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
That was the issue that was fixed. Can you refresh and let me know if it happens anymore?

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 February, 01:14
Not on Wego

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
08 February, 01:15
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
What issue are you having exactly on WeGo. Have a screenshot?

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
08 February, 01:12
🙏🏻Yup!

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
08 February, 01:12
👍

Days Of Elijah @Stella
08 February, 01:11
Smoothly like a black panther! Thanks!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 February, 01:11
Works for me! Thanks Koba❤️You da best👍🏻

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
08 February, 01:08
You have done an Outstanding Job. Thank you & God RICHLY BLESS you.

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
08 February, 01:07
😉😉👍Si tu me vois c'est que ça marche.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
08 February, 01:06
Yes sir, here is one of my most used pics.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
08 February, 03:04
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
I may have taken "just a touch" of liberty with one of your "most used pics" 😜

Leo Hidalgo @Patriot97
08 February, 01:05
👍

Patriot At LARGE @PatriotAtLarge
08 February, 01:04
👍

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
08 February, 01:02
much better!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
08 February, 01:01
score

American Girl @Americangirl
Lets see? Nope.. lol

08 February, 01:02
In response American Girl to her Publication
Still sideways... but not all the time though.

08 February, 01:06
In response American Girl to her Publication
Sorry to be a pain...😏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
08 February, 01:00
👍

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
08 February, 01:00
Seems so! Was wondering why I was struggling to post a vid! Thanks for your hard work.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
woops maybe not... that should have had a pic attached.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
08 February, 12:59
Working great and thanks!