JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 March, 09:45
Muy Importante.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
Getting harder to enjoy when we’re seeing all of our friends losing their homes and livelihoods and lives! 🫤
10:40 PM - Mar 12, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 07:26
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I feel your frustration but remember...

The last will be first and the first will be last.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 March, 07:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Okay that’s one of those sayings out there that you’re gonna have to splain to me? ☺️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
13 March, 08:30
Some people have to be shown...
Jeremiah 29:11...11:11!
JESUS IS LORD

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
13 March, 01:26 (E)
The longer all the delay and stalling goes on, the worse it'll get for all their trust and credibility.... and they didn't even have any to start with anyways....

and besides all that, they all carry around just way too MUCH baggage for anything to ever function properly again.... This is directed at the so-called 'Elites' not those that were forced to play this unethical game...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 07:24
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
I get the very strong feeling that our Hold The Line order is allowing our military and law enforcement time to clean house. The more patient the plan the more swamp creatures we can take out of the equation. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.