Kim Runner @kimrunner
Can't forget about Monday, 3.20.23.
Interesting timing huh?!
08:20 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 March, 01:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Anyone holding XRP, SOLO and/or CORE is eligible for the xCORE snapshot March 24th! Worth looking into and setting up the trust line…

https://sologenic.medium.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
13 March, 12:56
Friday is March 17th ... I wonder if we will hear a very important message before POTUS departs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
12 March, 11:58
Two ledgers one private other speculative. Only 2 coins are actually certified Xrp and Xlm. When the private meets the public the ledgers become one is the flip. When that happens the others coins that are currently approved will become live until then the market is speculative. Whatever the huge event they have planned happens people will know because it’s global. Until then buy hold and wait. They will make it harder to buy the closer we get. This whole thing is old guard being push out to a new one. Just repeating history from the Bible a Kingdom change. I pray the new one is good instead of the evil we had. I believe Trump is part of the new guard. The technology of this new system in the wrong hands well not even going to go there. God Bless

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 March, 09:50
🔥💥

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 March, 09:47
Ripple Vibe.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
12 March, 08:40
+ my daughters 11th birthday :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 March, 08:46
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
sweet ;)

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 March, 08:33
I don’t know if it was on my end or the video, but it was his last few words which seemed dubbed…

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
12 March, 10:09
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Mine as well. I replayed it several times and still couldn’t quite make out what he said at the end.