Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 March, 03:23
Marines decode

=

Love The Boss / Savior Of Mankind / Dear Lord My Life Matters / Gaslighting Mental Health Issues / Gods Wedding / Me Sad Now πŸ˜”/ All His Phony Promises / There Are Threescore Queens / My Lord And My God / Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself / God Be With Me / The World Will Soon Understand / THE TEACHER Project Lookin Glass MQ / The Storm Has Arrived Everybody β›ˆ/ The Deafening Constance Of The Closed Mind / Tired Of The Charade Its Time To End It / DNA Activation Code 🧬/ A Hidden Twin / And I Mean Now / B Whos Hidden / I Hope Some Understand The Message Q / Never Play Numbers With The King 🦌/ I Am Restless And Got To Leave Soon / I Am Having A Change Of Heart ❀/ Unlock The Doorz / Ive Been Warning You For A Long Time βŒ›/ The Truth Is I Know What I Am Doing / Whats Done To Her Not Forgotten 😭
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
344-443
2064-4602
1120-0211
TS 12:27

Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a hawk, falcon, kite
Greek- to turn back, to return

Hebrew-"God has given," two Israelites
Greek-a manslayer

Hebrew- bestow upon, endow with
Greek- to come, go

Hebrew- inhabitant of Maacah
Greek- silence

Hebrew- "high place," a place in Moab
Greek- to fall on the knees

Hebrew-Ophir, a son of Joktan, also his descendant, also a region from which gold comes
Greek- a box of alabaster

Hebrew-sad
Greek- the Adriatic, the name of a sea

Hebrew-Baqbuq, one of the Nethinim
Greek- to look through, to see clearly

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
07:54 PM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it