Jay Dee @JAYDEE
According to the information given by Pepe Escobar, there would be secret NATO facilities managed commonly by the NATO and Metabiota company, in the underground of Mariopul’s AzovStal plant. These facilities include a chemical and biological laboratory, that its existence is hidden from the world. Escobar, also gives more details about this laboratory, mentioning that the underground network of AzovStal plant is a web of 24 km of tunnels, reaching a depth of 30 meters underground. These tunnels house a secret NATO facility called PIT-404 and a biolab that would be run by Metabiota company, associated with Hunter Biden, Rinat Akhmetov and Zelenskyy’s administration.
05:19 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 05:12
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Godspeed troops!!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrMojo Risin @DeadRockStar
12 March, 08:26
I’d like to know why Sebastian Gorka is backing Ukraine so much. I thought he was a good guy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 05:11
In response MrMojo Risin to his Publication
I haven't trusted him for a couple years now.. IDK just a bad vibe so you saying this kinda confirms it.. TY✨

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 March, 08:13
God Bless them and keep them safe.