Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Francine @Trumpsangel
08 February, 12:34
In response Dee West to her Publication
The union worker is who will feel this bomb. TRUMPKA says that Joe is going to provide mine reclaim jobs. They only reclaim mines once they shut them down. I work at the biggest open pit taconite mine in the world in northern MN as a union employee. The last mine I worked at they shut it down, ended thousands of jobs, never to re open. $80,000 a year jobs with benefits are about to be replaced with temporary contracting jobs at $40,000 a year with no benefits if the plan is to "reclaim". Say hello to Chinese steel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee West @Lilli
It's a disdrace! In the UK we lost ALL of our precision engineering jobs to China & manufacturing was hardest hit, thousands lost their jobs & recession hit us hard, I feel for you, really hope this whole sham is ended sooner rather than later!
12:49 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Angel Francine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lilli in this post can reply
Angel Francine @Trumpsangel
08 February, 12:54
In response Dee West to her Publication
USA didnt vote for Joe. Nov 3 was not an election.

Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 01:09
In response Angel Francine to her Publication
Yeah for sure, let's hope Mike Lindell gets justice!