Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Francine @Trumpsangel
The union worker is who will feel this bomb. TRUMPKA says that Joe is going to provide mine reclaim jobs. They only reclaim mines once they shut them down. I work at the biggest open pit taconite mine in the world in northern MN as a union employee. The last mine I worked at they shut it down, ended thousands of jobs, never to re open. $80,000 a year jobs with benefits are about to be replaced with temporary contracting jobs at $40,000 a year with no benefits if the plan is to "reclaim". Say hello to Chinese steel.
12:34 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Dee West to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trumpsangel in this post can reply
Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 12:49
In response Angel Francine to her Publication
It's a disdrace! In the UK we lost ALL of our precision engineering jobs to China & manufacturing was hardest hit, thousands lost their jobs & recession hit us hard, I feel for you, really hope this whole sham is ended sooner rather than later!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Francine @Trumpsangel
08 February, 12:54
In response Dee West to her Publication
USA didnt vote for Joe. Nov 3 was not an election.