In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wheels and Walls
🎵keeps me yearning🎵
E motion
round and round =163 x 5=815/518
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Journey wheel in the sky with lyrics - YouTube

Available at Amazon.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 March, 01:37
No comment.
I am but a mere cat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 March, 12:31 (E)
Am editing this. That was supposed to be the crying emoji, not the laughing one. LOL. (Can't get it to change in the editing, so deleted it.)

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 March, 12:28
I laughed out loud 🤣

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
14 March, 12:24
I am still holding onto one of my Shiba Inu puppies to GIVE to you, VK! They are 7 weeks old & will be ready next week!! If you don’t want one, I’d love for you to let me know…LEGIT GIFT for 2 disabled Army Vets, my hubby is a retired Army SGM that served at The Pentagon (2011-13, if memory serves). We’d love to do this for you & would even travel to meet you (at least 1/2 way, don’t know where you are). We retired to the Ozark Mtns, so we’re very central. Plz let me know soon!!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 March, 06:18
The pedo networks are being dismantled. 🙏 🙏 🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 March, 10:39

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 March, 08:38

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
13 March, 03:24
😂😂😂

anna justice @Truth_
13 March, 02:45
Looks like:
Cat is getting ready to 'hit the fan'
Dog is watching

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 March, 12:22
Took this tonight on a walk. :)

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
12 March, 09:06
Hehehe

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
12 March, 08:15
I saw Catturd😄

Andy Pence @AndyPence
12 March, 07:13
29 second video

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 March, 06:18
😚

gravy train™ @gravytrain
12 March, 06:10

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 March, 05:03
Comfy !

Julie Que @JulieQue
12 March, 08:53
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
AF!

Night Shift @kekerista
12 March, 04:42
best one yet!!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 March, 02:58
When the music moves you!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
12 March, 02:39

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 March, 02:36
This gave me the giggles....😁

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 March, 02:31
Mi Mujer - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by IngroovesMi Mujer · Nicolas JaarTime for Us℗ Edicion Wolf + Lamb (ASCAP) / FriebankWriter, Composer: Nicolas JaarAuto-generated by You...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 March, 01:59
I'm not sure what to make of it....but when the truth comes out...Anons will be chill going yep yep yep....while some will not be able to handle it and puking...and then you've got us here on anonup chill but ready to pounce saying, let's GO! I don't know...just my interpretation...lol.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 March, 01:50
good vibes!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 March, 01:48
Lol, VK. :)
Sometimes, they’re getting their groove on, most other times… barf.

TS = 11:31 AM > 11:4 🪞 411.
(411 is the # you’re following on Twitter.)

What’s going on — a military briefing, the relevant info or the truth.

Thank you.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 March, 01:36
😻😹😽

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
12 March, 01:31
I am not on Twitter my acc is still suspended but i love what you post there VK
Gratitude to you, for being an inspiration and learning not to give up easily on dreams.
Godspeed to humanity +++

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
12 March, 01:27
i wish finally its time to party. 10:55 PM IST
Let there be Love & Light and we all break free from Matrix.
DoItQ

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 March, 01:17
I woke up to a lovey regurgitated furrball this morning. VIBES!! 👍🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 March, 02:59
In response Kel Que to her Publication