Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
11 March, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 March, 11:29
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Elon loves to troll just like our Favorite President!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
12 March, 08:04
And I'm like who is Keith Oberland

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
11 March, 09:25
Olbermann has got to be one of the dumbest fks ! 😂

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 March, 08:24
Keith has always been a jerk .

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
11 March, 07:34
I earned a Badge of Honor when Kieth olberman blocked me for calling him out with his BS 😂

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 March, 06:29
Oberman - bet he rapes babies and eats them... this is why he screeches so loudly.

I hope we get to shut this, and those like this creature, up permanently - very soon.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 March, 06:25
A totally "I'm Fooked" moment for Oberman.
Attitude.
Let's see how this works out for him.
In RDS's words.......

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Robert David Steele- "we have it all" - YouTube

Robert David Steele speaking on the corrupt deep state

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 March, 05:24
Keith Oberman is one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet...He makes me cringe every time I hear him and he sure is screaming the loudest and we all know what that means? He's eaten so many babies and used so much Adrenochrome (allegedly) that he can't go back now! Evil POS Idiot!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
11 March, 05:06
Oberman has his panties in a big knot, and I do believe he enjoys every minute of it. It appears he is panicked big time. What does he have to hide?