Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
14 March, 07:01
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Did I miss something?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 March, 07:43
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I am not sure, I tried to keep up with things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
13 March, 01:29
Monday afternoon.

13 March, 01:36
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Yes true, and we still have time yet!!! Or we might hear about it in the evening and it was released or said in the afternoon!

Still time!!!

America First @Realdeal
13 March, 01:22
Still waiting 😴

13 March, 01:29
In response America First to his Publication
While I am not sure what is to be announced, but usually 5 pm says a lot.

Also I have already posted many articles that line up with the memes I made, that Q asked us to make.

For example the Historic Marches, Ides of March, and the Stand with the Unborn!!!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 March, 07:36
We are told this so much for big news and then get let down..don't get my hope up anymore.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
10 March, 02:24
Could it be this passing?
https://www.congress.gov/b...

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
10 March, 02:18
Interdasting

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
10 March, 02:12
If they know about it today...why are they making us wait until Monday???

10 March, 02:22
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Logic!!! And this means if they know, we can figure it out!💛

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
10 March, 02:35
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
They only release info they want to minimize on Fridays because it doesn’t maximize the news cycle. Maybe they want maximum coverage by releasing Monday?