Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 March, 11:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 March, 12:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Huh. Sooo...just trying to understand this. Either this is what THEY believe to be true about Noah and are trying to change the Bible narrative (like they always do)....orrrr....you're suggesting that Noah was indeed a giant Sumarian King "annunaki" or whatever it's called...which would then basically put ALL of mankind as descendants of such since we all trace our roots to Noah. Uggh. I don't like that scenario at all. I'm going to go with the first suggestion till PROVEN otherwise as they are perpetually trying to downgrade the Bible and illegitimize it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
I agree with you. When the Scriptures say, Noah found grace... "Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God." (reference Genesis 6..)

The "Perfection" mentioned here is precisely because his bloodline was 100 percent HUMAN. The human (and other species) bloodlines/genetics had been corrupted by the Anunnaki - the offspring of fallen angelic beings who mated with the women of Earth! (Books of Genesis and Enoch)

This attempt is the EXACT opposite of the truth. In addition, Noah's bloodline is listed all the way back to ADAM, and the creature, obviously a giant, is NOT in that genealogy! UGH! history revisionist!!!
01:27 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 March, 05:54
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Exactly! Which ultimately would include JESUS CHRIST...since he was the son of Mary also a descendant of Noah. Ultimately I believe their goal is to discredit JESUS any way they possibly can.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
10 March, 06:30
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
That does seem to be the ULTIMATE goal. I believe that is literally why God had the writers of the Biblical narrative be so methodical about genealogies! He knew of course, the Truth would be challenged ad nauseum by scoffers! My husband says that is also one reason He specifically recorded the Creation of Male and Female. Wouldn't He be surprised that Google came up with a much higher number of genders?? A resounding NO! In judgment they will not be able to say, "we didn't know!"..

I love the Romans 1 passage which clearly states, because of ungodliness and unrighteousness of men the Truth is suppressed..

Thanks for sharing with me today! God Bless! We WILL keep the faith!