MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
People. No matter what happens. Never go to hospital. The hospital is more dangerous and deadly than any physical condition that you can acquire.

For the love of God...wake up
10:12 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 March, 02:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layna Clemmons @woodzie
10 March, 10:31
My mother and I agreed with this view, as long as I can remember. However, at 83, she fell and broke her hip. She literally could not move. I had to make the choice to have her transported. Her surgery was a success, and physical therapy helped tremendously. Four days after we got her home, she had a stroke. I again, demanded that she go. She's never been the same since. I doubt she ever will be. I felt so guilty to make her go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 March, 10:48
In response Layna Clemmons to her Publication
Sounds right but western medicine is fake and we can all remember how to heal ourselves energetically

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
10 March, 10:17
I thought you were on a vacation?
No need to respond.