Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
This video was filmed inside the Arctic Circle, just between the Canada-Alaska-Russia border.

This phenomenon can only be observed once a year, for 36 seconds. The moon appears and disappears.

Immediately afterward, there is a 5-second total solar eclipse.

This phenomenon only occurs at perigee - the point where the moon is closest to the earth.
09:02 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
23 March, 06:10
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
That's pretty neat, thank you for sharing ❤️💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
10 March, 12:40
Breathtaking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 March, 11:42
whats Betelgeuse up to?

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 March, 10:14
Thank You For Sharing.

There Are Sounds Matching The Moon Movements Which Makes It Pretty Awesome Cool But I Didn't Know The Moon Made Sounds. I Had No Idea Stuff Like That Happens. Why Isn't This Seen Worldwide?🤸

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
09 March, 10:07
Whaaaaaat?? How come that looks so fake?! Like a hologram… something seems off!?! Am I going nuts!??

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
10 March, 09:02
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Hard to tell whats real and whats not these days