Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
11 March, 04:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Been waiting a while

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
11 March, 04:32
FOR GOD AND COUNTY (Missing R) 😎Although it does all start at the local level! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 March, 04:14
I'm to old for that shiit, but I'm up for that kind of a change. Bring it!

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
11 March, 01:57
Ready & waiting to serve SpaceForce. Much love @kimrunner Thankyou for your endeavours 🙏💚💫

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 March, 09:59
Best news I've heard since my first one year delta LOL! Sounds like NOW means something is happening SOON...Soon enough for me that is! I would love to be a part of these NEW United States leadership! Direct Messages approved! Amen!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 March, 09:52
Remember your oath

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 March, 09:42
Pffftt they check my fb the past 11 years😅😅😅😅 I'm out. Calling out the sheriff here, corruption, crimes, etc. I Dont have a chance in hell😅😅😅

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
10 March, 11:28
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Then we need you, and you know the evil, then just keep ego in check and remember you are to do God's work and not yours(EGO) and always for humanity, you will be awesome!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 March, 04:13
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Me neither Bennastix.. 😂

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 March, 09:34
I'll take healthcare...........

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 March, 09:47
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I start with funding studies on REAL FOOD and health... Herbal remedies and holistic therapies would top all approaches.

I'd hire every MD - starting with Wakefield (if he still wanted a job), and others silenced would fill top positions.

The FDA would end and started from scratch.
The CDC would be crushed to a million pieces and names and deadly viri destroyed... and records archived, analyzed and all info made public.

Funding streams would be completely revised and public health mandates would end forever.

Vaccine truths would be 100% exposed - including unpurified monkey kidney, horse serum, mercury, and funding for autism CURES and aluminum/heavy metal detox for all would be a top priority. RFK leaders would be appointed there.

How am I doing so far?

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
09 March, 09:20 (E)
One massive problem.....'Gubbermint' is a dirty word now ....they have a serious trust and credibility problem that they won't be able to fix....

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
09 March, 09:02
missing 'r'... 18 or -1

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 March, 09:02
I'd be all over that one.
😉