LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
How in the world did I get this msg on my TG acct. It just popped up...Didn't add him on my follow accts. Yah I know their life span, as I'm a swamp vampire/witch hunter. And if he's not on the light side, he's going to exit one way or another. There are some good ones out there, as the movie twilight revealed that they're helping/working BTS, to end the endless battle, and reveal of their gifted child, a Divine Feminine peacemaker, is the key to attaining that endgoal. Why I wasn't surprise to see Kissinger in the 2020 China deal & 45 shaking his hand at the very end, since he's been a key player (high prob, ancient bloodline to Annunakis/Atlantean).
07:41 PM - Mar 09, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Michelle Conn @writermom
09 March, 08:17
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
It's a bot or spam. Just delete.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 March, 08:10
Aloha please to meet you
I don't know exactly how you describe yourself :o)
Is this a special trait?
Thanks for helping
hugs 👋👋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 March, 08:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Best I can share is this post I did today. I'm one of the blue rays/GKs (GateKeeper & hunter of these minions who are hiding & inverting her sacred grid/sites) for Mother Earth's System, to be repaired/restored back to her Heaven on Earth/5D Earth. which we have been transitioning into, since 2020 WW shutdown, as that was the 4D Bridge we needed to cross, for final battle/purgatory phase fr w/in, just like the allegory of Moses helping the chosen ppl for great exodus,..but in this timeline it's really all abt Hz ramp to Mother's realm/New Earth. It is the end times rapture, and not all will be chosen to ascend back to her Garden. Bcuz many are not ready, still in their 3D chaotic/fear-based mindset. Plenty of chances/time given to heal karmic, and it's almost time where it's the end of the line, pass or fail to graduate. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
09 March, 07:56
It was crazy when I realized twilight was based on real shit. Those were some good books to read, way better then the movies.... hey I read that our heart shakra n others were being activated, yesterday I was so tired n trying to nap n was feeling weird n my chest was vibrating. U have any info about this n maybe how long the ascension symptoms can last

09 March, 08:00 (E)
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Yes, for me, I had heart palpitations for at least a wk. Got me a bit worried, while I was on travel for missions, but the team said, just calm down...all are Hz base aligning w/ Mother Earth's Hz as she ascends. So don't fear, just go out in nature, ground, silent the mind & breath deep, to get the healing Hz from Mother. It will pass.

09 March, 07:51 (E)
Marker 12:20, seems like a TRUE GESARA w/ phase 1, bc 45 said it will be good for mfg (due to release of adv techs, ie med beds), farmers, bankers (GESARA redistribution of wealth WW w/ Dig. Rainbow Currency), to servicemen (aka Q/W&W BTS)... ALL are COVERT/BTS happenings. Just TRUST POTUS & his grd crew BTS... all is aligning w/ Energetic/Timeline restoration w/ SR blackouts. https://youtu.be/CtiNIvfDA...
Trump signs partial trade deal with China l ABC News - YouTube

The vice premiere of China joined President Donald Trump to sign “phase one” of the agreement. READ MORE: https://abcn.ws/2RngAKLPresident Donald Trump signe...