Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 March, 08:50
A friend removes an unlawful "debt enforcer", who is not a proper certified court bailiff. These people have bought details of (purported) debts, but have no deeds or assignment or novation, and no contract with the debtor, and no court order to show. They are breaking the law by having your personal details. This is how you deal with them (by asking them to leave). Would be awful if it got passed on… a lot. 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The problem here in the US is that if it is a property tax debt once the tax bill is 2 yrs delinquent they turn it over to Chancery Court and the court sells your property if your dont pay it.

Federal and State tax debt they just go right into your bank accounts and take the money or freeze and take your assets.

Other debts here surmount to wage garnishments issued thro the illegal court system thro judgements or mechanic liens on property.

We need real means to combat these things that are solid.

Just making these statements will not keep our homes from being sold on the court house steps I am afraid.

Of course you might view the County Trustee or City tax collector turning the debt over to the Chancery Court & it's attorney as a third party perhaps, but how do you enforce the action?
10:21 AM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Melissa Gregg @Septbaby80
13 March, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Pull your property from the county register and make it patented.
I had a video on this and I can not find it. Of course FakeB deleted it.
It was an attorney that shared it, I can share the link to his videos, but I think it was about three years ago, and it was under an hour long, over 13 minutes.
I’ve been searching forever, if I could remember the NAME of the TRUE TITLE I could look it up, came right up when searched.
I hope this helps!
🙏✌️❤️😃
https://m.youtube.com/HIS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 02:06
In response Melissa Gregg to her Publication
I will check it out tm.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 March, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are right. They were getting ready to kick my grandmother out of her house at 107 because she couldn't afford her property taxes. My grandmother became a political football and thanks to the generosity of people she was able to die in her home peacefully. That should never ever ever happen. Once you are past a certain age you shouldn't have to pay property taxes at all. It is a huge rip off in my state. I guess that is their new way to hope that people can't afford their homes because they have reassessed the property in my town. Property taxes are what has to go . . .

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
12 March, 06:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Many of the taxes we were indoctrinated with do nothing but feed the fake world. Indoctrinated, because the acceptance requires some kind of media push.

Is there any need for electricity lines if you can generate your own?

Is there any need for water pipes when you can dig your own well?

Is there any need for roads if there are levitating vehicles?

Two out of the three were accepted because of the reasons given. The last one isn't even thought about because "it's beyond the reach of today's technology". Trump says otherwise.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 March, 10:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Property taxes are especially egregious because they rise when comparable properties are sold for higher and higher prices. Then all properties around have taxes automatically raised. Mine have risen annually because the ‘value’ of my property is supposedly greater. I’m supposed to be thrilled the value keeps climbing but I’m not because it makes it more difficult to afford and buying a different place doesn’t solve anything because the false economy pushes up prices. People over retirement age are hard pressed to stay in their homes. This is government harassment.