Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
08 March, 03:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That saying cuts both ways as the New World Order rabble will tell ya.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
08 March, 11:26
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 March, 12:38
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 March, 11:15
I'm coocoo for cocopuffs!...I hope that counts.👀👋😇

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 March, 11:39
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
lol
definitely!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 March, 03:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Welcome to the Coo Coo Club Victor!
We've got cool club jackets! 😆

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 March, 11:07
Mornin’ Kim 🥰🙏🏼
Learn to Love!❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 March, 10:59
We will not go quietly into the night without a fight!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 March, 11:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🤣😆🤭🤣😆🤣🤭🤣😆🤣🤭!!!

trueblue @trueblue
08 March, 10:43
UGH man, i needed this. i constantly gaslight myself that i'm not important or special as maybe the universe is showing me.

08 March, 10:45
In response trueblue to his Publication
1) you ARE
2) Feel it and know it...
3) We ALL are (chosen for a reason)

:)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 March, 10:56
In response trueblue to his Publication
You were born for this very time and place in history! This is BIBLICAL and you are part of it.

Ange Love @LoveM
08 March, 10:37
☕️Good morning🙏🏻✨💖🐸

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 March, 10:21
I still seem to find my most strength in personal conversations... when opportunity arises. So thankful for His awareness and the bits of knowledge I’ve acQuired over the past 3 years. He isn’t done with me yet. Things are changing for the good!! Can you feel it? I see all the good and pray all to maintain strength, vision and positive vibes. Thankful for this place of togetherness!! Good morning AU -Have a blessed day.
💕☕️🎵✨🙏🥰

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
08 March, 10:09

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 09:58

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
08 March, 09:57
Have a great day!

08 March, 10:02
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
You, too, SE.
Good to see ya!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 March, 10:07
☀️🙏Good Morning🙏🌟