Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 05:15
I have a person with Parkinsons here. He does not sleep at night. He takes ambien, that we know not good for Parkinsons. He is sleep walking, it is a torture every night. I think and I did a research, ambien makes Parkinsons worse. Does anybody knows what to do? Please if you know anything. He tried relaxium and all others advertised on TV (shame on him). But when you are desperate, you try anything. Is there a good solution to this? Please help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
06 March, 05:42
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Check this please. It´s amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Medical Marijuana and Parkinson's Part 3 of 3 - YouTube

See the effects of cannabis first hand, unedited, on Parkinson's tremor dyskinesia, and voice. This clip is from the feature documentary "Ride with Larry" a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 06:17
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
Thank you for your kindness, not available in our state.

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
Sorry to hear that. And a good quality CBD oil? Is that available? If so, it might be worth trying as well. It probably takes some more time but good results are reported.
06:36 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dirk2020 in this post can reply
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 06:37
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
not for him
Does not do anything

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
06 March, 07:08
Just trying to help. I'm not a doctor so please look it up for yourself before trying anything, but according to a book by Geert Verhelst, a Belgian doctor and homeopath, Curcuma Xanthorrhiza (temulawak), garlic and flax seed oil could be helpful. Best of luck.