Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 March, 10:11
Just wanted to say thank you to all you prayer warriors here and give you an update and testimonial. My mother was not doing good. Kinda like a roller coaster. Thursday morning she had a caged cat deer in the headlights look on her face. She was in a lot of pain that went all over her body. She said she didn’t know how much longer she could take the pain. I was left in the room with her by myself. I told her to please ask God to forgive her for taking the COVID vaccine. In a minute the pain started to subside. She has been more relaxed and doing better since that moment. My mother in law got moved to rehab on Friday and she is doing better as well. I was able to tell my brothers about the jab and wake my brothers up as well and showed them how to help themselves and introduce them to joe m and Fall of the Cabal Series. I give God, qteam, and all the anons credit for this. Thank you all again for everything!! Love everyone!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it