Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
Just wanted to say thank you to all you prayer warriors here and give you an update and testimonial. My mother was not doing good. Kinda like a roller coaster. Thursday morning she had a caged cat deer in the headlights look on her face. She was in a lot of pain that went all over her body. She said she didn’t know how much longer she could take the pain. I was left in the room with her by myself. I told her to please ask God to forgive her for taking the COVID vaccine. In a minute the pain started to subside. She has been more relaxed and doing better since that moment. My mother in law got moved to rehab on Friday and she is doing better as well. I was able to tell my brothers about the jab and wake my brothers up as well and showed them how to help themselves and introduce them to joe m and Fall of the Cabal Series. I give God, qteam, and all the anons credit for this. Thank you all again for everything!! Love everyone!!
10:11 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyupcowboy1 in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
05 March, 08:57
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
God is so good!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 March, 12:04
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
04 March, 11:30
Wonderful news! Thanks be to God!

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 March, 11:19
Such good news Cowboy! Thank you for taking the time to update us. Continued prayers for all concerned, including you. 🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
04 March, 11:15
💗💖 That's Amazing! Prayers at work! 💖💗

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 March, 10:57
Praise the Lord💕🙏 that is wonderful news and you are an angel to your family.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 March, 10:48
💗💗💗