#TyQTeamandQPlus
#GodWins
08:23 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
06 March, 01:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP AND FAMILY! WE LOVE YOU!! 🇺🇸🙏❤🇺🇸🙏❤🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
05 March, 10:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
05 March, 07:37
I love this statement, I read it earlier and had to go back to read it again. One of the many reasons I love Trump. Saving this one ❤️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 March, 09:02
In response Teresa Connor to her Publication
What I love about this collage is that
it contains different phrases Digital Soldiers
particularly loved from his CPAC speech.
And they're ALL empowering!

"Their reign is OVER!"
"I will TOTALLY OBLITERATE the deep state!!!"

Gene Decode talked about that some years ago.
That President Trump is building the future
with his words...

"WE WILL WIN!!!"

Say it often enough
Visualize it often enough
& it becomes TRUE 🙌🦅🇺🇸❤️‍🔥🕊

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
05 March, 07:32
Thank you Mr. President. We serve at the will of your directions. Our primary focus remains firmly on saving the babies and children - every last one of them. Then destruction of the entire DS Satanic Cabal. Ephesians 6:
"Be strong in the Lord and the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so you can stand firm against the schemes of the devil. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, powers, world forces of darkness, spiritual forces of wickedness.
Take up the full armor of God, so you will be able to resist the evil, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm, having belted your waist with truth, and put on the breastplate of righteousness, having strapped on your feet the preparation of the gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 March, 08:50
President Donald Trump Delivers Remarks at CPAC
https://rumble.com/v2binw8...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 08:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Ty for posting, Margical.
It was a GREAT speech! 🦅🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️‍🔥

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 March, 04:31
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Juat posted as well...full Q