Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 March, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Decoding you VK........ why is it so addictive.πŸ˜‚πŸ’›πŸ™

I am the far out there one so I see a nod to the ( wow- overwhelmed as I type this now) Do any of you remember? So many of you carry the blueprint codes and were there.

I see a nod to the terraformers/farmers of this beautiful gem. It was a warm rock like the dumpy shed, and it was found and made into something glorious for the One.

The Free Masons are a defunct inverted rip off of the Great Builder Races they will never be able to emulate let alone out master so instead, they covet and destroy. They refuse to acknowledge the Source of the Creative Intelligence and power that works through the great builder races as the great builders do.

They could have just chosen to stand in Awe of and accept the Divine within, who creates through us, with grace and ease, taken a humble place, while enjoying the energy of appreciation and inspiration.

May we get a do-over on the original blueprints without interference. πŸ™2222
07:35 PM - Mar 04, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it