Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
06 March, 08:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It’s called a “ greenhouse”& u can make them from old pipe & clear plastic if u can’t “ order one from Belgium”😹😹😹I can give anyone here tips on plants & microclimates.. I’m a licensed horticulturist in Louisiana ,worked in many others.. It’s the best “grounding room” u can have & yes aye aye bananas r deli pi’s but there are over 100 varieties of bananas including black ones… ask me anything=. plant material is wondrous to sync up with..I’m widowed by a genetics phd who’s undergraduate was horticulture & has an apple named after Him @ LSU agriculture school..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 March, 12:02
omgosh, have had one of those 'days' and just now getting online and scanning through to see this!
My late aunt did a similar thing outside of her humble home in the late 90's! She had banana trees, pomegranates, avocados, and all sorts of flowers in her little glass 'shed' in Oklahoma City!

Thanks for making a rotten day and fabuloso one, @VK, even at a late hour!

Hope everyone has had a GREAT day and ready for what I hope will be a week of FRYDAYS!!

#wwg1wgaww

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 March, 03:11
Oh wow, so many possibilities in a great looking glass and steel structure, maybe a small orchard with lemon, lime, orange trees

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 01:19

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 March, 08:50

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 March, 07:22
This just makes my heart happy, it's a must have 💖

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 March, 07:21
WOW what an amazing concept.

Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
05 March, 03:52
What if we already live in the Jungle. The ice age was fake, dino's fake, what if through weather manipulation that planet earth was all a tropical paradise (Garden of Eden). We just need to take it back.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 March, 04:04
In response Rat Pack to his Publication
I've often thought about that, throughout the years, but... it's not an easy sell. Nevertheless,
I still leave space in my mind for it to be so. I'm ready for the end of snow, and frigid winter weather, for sure! :)

Pink Totter @Totter
05 March, 08:25
In response Rat Pack to his Publication
Husband has found pieces of coral on our land, looks identical to what comes from the ocean. We live in Minnesota, and not anywhere near the great lakes. Where did that coral come from?

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
05 March, 03:51
When my soul needs a vacation, I go to the garden ... ✅️ 👋

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 March, 02:46
💦 Banana Blue 💦

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 March, 02:11
This is utterly amazing. Wow!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 March, 02:09

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 02:06
Absolutely stunning! 😍

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 March, 02:03
Oh I love it!!!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 March, 01:05
Just a small part of my jungle created over the last year 💚

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
04 March, 09:36
This is what I've been hoping to do if xrp ever decides to moon. is build a geo thermal dome greenhouse to grow citrus & tropical fruit, etc. here in Canada.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
04 March, 08:51
I must have!!! ..Love this idea....

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
04 March, 08:09
this greenhouse is 100% geothermal warmed - by
52-degree air in pipes buried 8 ft. in the ground; they're growing oranges, figs, grapes, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Nebraska retiree uses earths's heat to grow oranges in snow - YouTube

Winter temperatures in Alliance, Nebraska can drop to 20°F (the record low is -40°F/C), but retired mailman Russ Finch grows oranges in his backyard greenhou...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 March, 04:12
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
I lived in a geothermal house for 30 years. It's a very gentle system, producing moist heat, as opposed to the dryness of forced air! I think it would be excellent in a greenhouse situation.

Pink Totter @Totter
05 March, 08:28
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
My dream... someday!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 March, 08:03
Trump talked about taking government-owned land and building new cities today.

The POST ran with this picture. Is this post about this? More flat earths under domes placed on this globe to become new worlds?

Things are getting weird.......👀 Lets just make sure his new proposed Freedom Cities do not look like the second image of the city in a box going up in the Arabian desert. No Smart cities. I have trust issues.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
04 March, 08:30
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I took that as "places to heal" because he talked about those who are in the most trouble, homeless, drug addicted, etc.... Those who would never be able to own a home at this point. I believe he would NEVER do anything that would be negative for any of us.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 March, 07:35
Decoding you VK........ why is it so addictive.😂💛🙏

I am the far out there one so I see a nod to the ( wow- overwhelmed as I type this now) Do any of you remember? So many of you carry the blueprint codes and were there.

I see a nod to the terraformers/farmers of this beautiful gem. It was a warm rock like the dumpy shed, and it was found and made into something glorious for the One.

The Free Masons are a defunct inverted rip off of the Great Builder Races they will never be able to emulate let alone out master so instead, they covet and destroy. They refuse to acknowledge the Source of the Creative Intelligence and power that works through the great builder races as the great builders do.

They could have just chosen to stand in Awe of and accept the Divine within, who creates through us, with grace and ease, taken a humble place, while enjoying the energy of appreciation and inspiration.

May we get a do-over on the original blueprints without interference. 🙏2222

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 March, 07:34
The beer menu at the greenhouse I’m playing at tonight :)

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
04 March, 07:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
🤣🍻🍻🍻

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
04 March, 06:53
Love it

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
04 March, 05:10
Blue Banana is a corridor in Western and Central Europe.
Credit: https://t.me/s/AGENT_A1/98...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 March, 04:40
I would love to use my four seasons sunroom for a jungle. Unfortunately I love using my room for living. You can't have both.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 March, 03:56
Livestream is now set to begin at 5:30 PM ET.

POTUS speech at CPAC:

https://rumble.com/v2binw8...

RSBN (All day live CPAC coverage):

https://rumble.com/v2aw5co...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 March, 03:44
Nice!! Always dreamed of having a greenhouse. I’m sure the scent is lovely in there. I’ve heard the Amazon Jungle is actually just one large garden planted by past civilizations. Maybe?

In Wisconsin we have chili cook-offs. Would be fun to create a community of people who want greenhouses and have a friendly “competition”.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 March, 04:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I'm in Wisconsin and have a 4 seasons sunroom, if situations get bad I could try to convert my sunroom into a garden. Hopefully it won't get that far.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 March, 03:39 (E)
Blue bananas!
God's wonders never cease!
We can all have our own little Garden of Eden if we set our minds to it. Start with a small potted plant, a terrarium, a green house or live in an actual jungle.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 March, 03:12
So cool!!! I'm already planning my gardens. I'm going to try and install copper this year into the soil to see what happens.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 March, 03:10
Great Morning Vincent!!!

I have a question for you?

Would you be willing to come to an EVENT?

There are some of us working on an EVENT for October 2023 in North Georgia for a

Q the Gathering.

We would love to have you come! 👍