Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 March, 02:19
I had a broken heart for so long. About the children especially. I realized I couldn't do much for them and that bothered me. Once I handed it to God though, he took my sorrow for the children away so I could focus on the mission. Ask for his help with your pain. I know trauma is an unpopular topic, few ever post about these sort of matters, but they need to be addressed. This mission is a mission of the heart and getting back in spiritual alignment with God and all your people. You're never alone, I guarantee many of us are all feeling the same. Talk about your pain, give yourself an outlet. We are family. Our stories matter. How we found each other matters. How we proceed from here matters. We are the guides this world is yearning for. Our stories must be told. ♥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
That’s why I became very comfortable stating my overall trauma especially since the mask mandate with my deafness. I figured this could help let others know what I went through and how it can pass on the lesson values to the future generations why this cannot happen again.

I pray for the children everyday, knowing they have it worse than we do.

Having to experience the amount of love and support on AnonUp (God bless you all!) helps me know I can heal better that way because I found the appropriate place to share my pain. Holding it all in does not help in any shape or form. That’s all.
02:42 PM - Mar 04, 2023 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Gibbons, click on at the bottom under it