Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I had a broken heart for so long. About the children especially. I realized I couldn't do much for them and that bothered me. Once I handed it to God though, he took my sorrow for the children away so I could focus on the mission. Ask for his help with your pain. I know trauma is an unpopular topic, few ever post about these sort of matters, but they need to be addressed. This mission is a mission of the heart and getting back in spiritual alignment with God and all your people. You're never alone, I guarantee many of us are all feeling the same. Talk about your pain, give yourself an outlet. We are family. Our stories matter. How we found each other matters. How we proceed from here matters. We are the guides this world is yearning for. Our stories must be told. ♥
02:19 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 March, 02:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I think there is a manner of anguish that is like actual grief whilst awakening to terrible truths. Then there is a thwarting of happiness because the situation is so dire and no way to truly fix it alone.
That is why we have each other to be bolstered up when the going gets tough.
WWG1WGA
💖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
04 March, 02:42 (E)
That’s why I became very comfortable stating my overall trauma especially since the mask mandate with my deafness. I figured this could help let others know what I went through and how it can pass on the lesson values to the future generations why this cannot happen again.

I pray for the children everyday, knowing they have it worse than we do.

Having to experience the amount of love and support on AnonUp (God bless you all!) helps me know I can heal better that way because I found the appropriate place to share my pain. Holding it all in does not help in any shape or form. That’s all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 March, 02:29
I was sober for 13 years, until 2020-the scamdemic pushed me right over the edge-the truth about the children was just too much for me-no one believed me, which made it so much worse. By the grace of God I fell-into the bottomless pit of despair and addiction. It's almost a year now, and the darkness that enveloped me has been replaced by a hope in the future that is promised to us. Be still and know that God is with you all.

connie wright @cowri
04 March, 02:34
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🙏😇🙏

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
04 March, 02:29

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 02:24
People are here to help you get to the other side of it.
We can get to a joy over the children, joy that for the first time in human history we are stopping it!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 March, 02:23
❤️🥰🙏🏼