Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 07:41
432 MHZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 10:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
that was NOT healing. i was actually disturbed and physically uncomfortable and so was my son. we are both very empathic and i also play the piano and guitar and sing and there is Zero chance that was anything but demonic. i really want MJ to be alive but im glad it wasnt him because i would have been very creeped out. you can take a track and tune it to 432Hz but it doesnt mean it was originally made that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
08 February, 06:32
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
i thought he sounded horrible and was a making a purposeful mockery of the halftime show

Marley McCord @Marley808
that is the one thing that did cross my mind but who hw is in real life doesnt make him a patriot in my eyes or someone i would trust but it is a possibility that he wanted to to make it obvious and horrible because he is actually talented (vocally) and that whole show was a hot mess
10:35 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Jason Becnel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marley808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marley McCord, click on at the bottom under it