Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
08 February, 10:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
don't even watch "Too Late." OMG!! 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
08 February, 01:59
* Not qualified in gematria
Fair to say that the missing "e" = 55 (English ordinal, Full Reduction)?
If so, does the name of the band take on additional meaning?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Travis @Travis159
07 February, 11:14
Here we are, trusting plans, watching our world turn back to shit,, gas prices back up, people losing their jobs, vaccines killing everyone,, everything is crap,,, we had four good years and now its back to shit,, we should be used to it, life goes on, same old same old. Jesus is coming back someday,, thats all that is certain,, everything else is unknown. Everything else is unknown.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
07 February, 11:40
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
FAITH is belief in things NOT seen. God has promised that the gates of hell will not prevail against His church which is comprised of the faithful. Hold onto this promise because GOD will deliver.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
07 February, 11:04
lol

Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
07 February, 10:46
I didnt get a bad vibe from the show. I had to research him a little and saw he did the bandage on his face act with fake plastic surgery to show how celebrities are so caught up in changing their looks for fame. Or for who someone tells them to look. I think the funhouse part was to show what its like in Hollywood and then he came out to all the guys dressed the same with the bandages to show how if you dont do what they want, they can make anyone like you any way. Cloning maybe? IDK. There was also a beer commercial talking about doubles. maybe im just too awake 🧘🤷

Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 10:30
that was NOT healing. i was actually disturbed and physically uncomfortable and so was my son. we are both very empathic and i also play the piano and guitar and sing and there is Zero chance that was anything but demonic. i really want MJ to be alive but im glad it wasnt him because i would have been very creeped out. you can take a track and tune it to 432Hz but it doesnt mean it was originally made that way.

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
07 February, 10:51
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Try 444Hz

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
08 February, 06:32
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
i thought he sounded horrible and was a making a purposeful mockery of the halftime show

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 February, 10:27
Hertz and megahertz are different.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 February, 09:06
ok...?

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
07 February, 09:44
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
healing vibrations. certain tones help heal.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
07 February, 09:01
I guess I missed whatever it was we were supposed to see? I saw a dark angel descend, like lucifer beng chucked out of heaven, with red eyes- then a bunch of cyborgs dancing behind what looked like gravestones. Then the weeknd went into the light, and all the cyborgs turned into men with bandaged faces? Like they were turned into men? And then they all did the zombie dance from MJ's thriller. It creeped me out big time. Yes, the weeknd was channeling MJ moves, the gloves, the shoes. Mr. Ezra, what am I missing?

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
07 February, 10:21
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I could not have made a more thorough assertion. I concur.

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 February, 11:48
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I thought they looked like tombstones too! No clue what frequency he was singing because I couldnt hear him singing.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
07 February, 08:59
yeah pretty tired of the 444 mhz ..nice of them to change the frequency on us....

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
07 February, 08:44
Miracle tone of Nature

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 February, 08:43
i was NOT impressed

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
07 February, 08:38
whats with the jockstraps of the dancers heads?

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
07 February, 09:12
In response Claire Reagan to her Publication
Bwahaha! That's exactly what I posted‼️🤣

Rodney Jenkins @nunyabus
07 February, 10:35
In response Claire Reagan to her Publication
🤣

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
07 February, 08:11
@GhostEzra I believe President Trump and all helping have fixed it so our frequency on earth is rising back up to repair our DNA since 2018? right?

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
07 February, 08:02
I loved this explanation.

NEO ONE @Neo
07 February, 08:01
432hz healing frequency

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:00
Whats up with all this bloody stuff this guy does?
I dont know of him

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
14 March, 01:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I stay far away from this kinda stuff for a reason, but I do believe he is showing ppl stuff about the cabal and the blood line families and the sick twisted things they do.....just my thoughts. I did catch one video one time and there was soooo much statnic symbolism that I said noooo way to anything else....

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
14 March, 02:36
Watch closely... worth a dig...

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 07:59
This is a song that I was "instructed" to listen to by the divine. I had no idea. Earned It by The Weeknd ❤️⚡💚

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
07 February, 07:56
There's an app you can get on your phone that converts your music to 432 htz. Mine is called 432 Player (Android)

Have Faith @rAnnbci
07 February, 08:59
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
😎 Thanks!

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
07 February, 09:46
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Appreciate this info!

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
07 February, 07:56
Are we going back to the proper frequency? AHHHHMAZINNNG....♥️

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
07 February, 07:54
Dark>Light

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
07 February, 07:54
well hush your mouth!! i mean not really....you know what i mean lol.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 February, 07:53
444hz is equally as healing as well.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
another 17 on this post. Who said this was MJ?

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
07 February, 08:11
this is where i got!

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
07 February, 08:48
Actually, i was wondering!!!! Some of his dance moves reminded me of MJ!!! And once, his voice! Hmmmm.

... Fighter @Fighter
432 4+3+2 = 9 MHZ - gematria 47 4 + 7 = 11
9.11🤔

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 February, 07:51

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
07 February, 07:47
somehow, i dont relate the weekend's music with a "healing frequency?" or am i totally off base?

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
07 February, 09:20
In response Jeanene Carlos to his Publication
No kidding, dodnt notice anything different except you couldn't understand what he was singing🤔💁🏻‍♀️