Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
03 March, 08:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
Have a few friends that are concerned these freedom cities will be a ploy to get people into the cities like the UN wants?
Thoughts?
08:56 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 11:46
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Do research. This is Agenda47 NOT Agenda20/30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
04 March, 12:15
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I have, the search goes back to Trumps speech. Anything that i did find refers to being friendly to illegal immigrants.
If you happen to know of a site that has more details i would gladly check it out.

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 March, 09:36
Smart Cities?

Auxtina 2014 @Stellabells2014
03 March, 09:35
I also have a weird feeling about this,. You can call it by different names but it all sounds the same to me. WTH is really going on?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 March, 09:57
In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication
.nwo do not want you to own nothing watch the video again till it hits home 😎

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 11:45
In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication
This is NOT NWO