Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
04 March, 07:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This is a tic tok video is this a Fake Trump that the Darkside has?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 March, 11:53 (E)
Imagine if you will..., your 16 y/o student driver having a fender bender mid air...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
04 March, 09:19
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
We can talk about this but No Fair Elections?
No Fair Justice System?
I remember this from the 80’s

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 11:43
I’d love to be part one of these 10 new cities! 🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 March, 11:25
Is this Nesara/Gesara or smart cities? Or are smart cities actually a part of N/G? Have we been duped?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 March, 11:18
Part of Agenda47

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
03 March, 11:16
Maybe he’s talking about the land outside the ice wall where I’ve heard there are beautiful islands and mountains??!! We would need flying cars to get there!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 March, 10:43
A Quantum Leap 😎

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 March, 09:03
I hope one city is Anon Island or Mountain City! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯. I’m ready for anything! No Fear! I’m protected by God! Bring in the UN ! Patriots are ready just in case but I don’t think we will have to! 🙏🏻

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
03 March, 08:56
Have a few friends that are concerned these freedom cities will be a ploy to get people into the cities like the UN wants?
Thoughts?

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 March, 09:36
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Smart Cities?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 11:46
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Do research. This is Agenda47 NOT Agenda20/30