Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 March, 10:37
Navy decode

=

Building Herself Up After Having Her Heart Broken 💔/ I Want My Mom To See Me Get Married 💍/ All I Do Is Sit My ASS On My Computer And Read 📚/ Father Will Deal With / John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr ♥/ Make A Move Or A Move Will Be Made / This Is Why You Are Here / Our Luck Is About To Change / Love For Everyone ♥/ The Game Just Warped 🙃/ Laughter Is The Best Medicine 🤣/ I Am Alone Waiting For Jehovah 🙏/ It Is The Final Countdown / Jesus Will Heal His People / Activate Nesara Now Q / I Want To See My Family 😢/ Observe The Word Of God 🦌/ Woman Abused By Many / You Cant Choose Your Family / I Need To Face Reality For What It Is / Coded Message Holy Gematria Is 100% Proof Of God 🦌/ The Truth Is Bitter Sweet MQ 🌹/ It Is Really Time To Change The Vibration ✨/ They Do Not Want To Be Healed 😔
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
261-162
TS 9:02

QMAP 1/2 confirmed.
This is the key. 🔑
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 March, 10:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
Face Value=76
Humans=76
Gen 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
1Co 15:45
And so it is written, The first man Adam G76 was made a living soul; the last Adam G76 was made a quickening spirit
Num 6:25
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
1Sa 17:42
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
countenance
"behavior, bearing, conduct, manners;"
"outward appearance, looks,"
late Middle English from "appearance" to "facial expression betraying or expressing a state of mind," to "the face" itself.
"Difficult Times Will Come" 2Timothy 3
2Ti 3:10
But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
manner of life=118
2Ti 2:5 /strive contend
12:40 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mykismet06350 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Moore, click on at the bottom under it