Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 March, 10:37
Navy decode

=

Building Herself Up After Having Her Heart Broken πŸ’”/ I Want My Mom To See Me Get Married πŸ’/ All I Do Is Sit My ASS On My Computer And Read πŸ“š/ Father Will Deal With / John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr β™₯/ Make A Move Or A Move Will Be Made / This Is Why You Are Here / Our Luck Is About To Change / Love For Everyone β™₯/ The Game Just Warped πŸ™ƒ/ Laughter Is The Best Medicine 🀣/ I Am Alone Waiting For Jehovah πŸ™/ It Is The Final Countdown / Jesus Will Heal His People / Activate Nesara Now Q / I Want To See My Family 😒/ Observe The Word Of God 🦌/ Woman Abused By Many / You Cant Choose Your Family / I Need To Face Reality For What It Is / Coded Message Holy Gematria Is 100% Proof Of God 🦌/ The Truth Is Bitter Sweet MQ 🌹/ It Is Really Time To Change The Vibration ✨/ They Do Not Want To Be Healed πŸ˜”
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
261-162
TS 9:02

QMAP 1/2 confirmed.
This is the key. πŸ”‘
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-"union", a Benjamite
Greek-unlearned

Hebrew-alas!
Greek-to lead captive

Hebrew-to expose, lay bare
Greek-to there

Hebrew-to be vexed, be enraged
Greek-Zerah, son of Judah and Tamar

Hebrew-"myrtle", Esther's Jewish name
Greek- of the earth

Hebrew-Arodi, a son of Gad, also descendant of Arod
Greek-to plow

Hebrew-perhaps "happy", an Israelite name
Greek-a palm branch

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
12:27 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it